Looking for the FASTEST, most EFFECTIVE way to leverage LinkedIn Sales Navigator? Join Phil Gerbyshak, Chief Revenue Officer of Process and Results and VP of Partnerships for B2Linked for the LinkedIn Sales Navigator Jumpstart.
- Why you need LinkedIn Sales Navigator – not Premium or just a free LinkedIn Account, if you’re serious about sales;
- How to setup your Sales Navigator instance for maximum success;
- How to find your target accounts and leads, and how to find more just like them;
- How to connect to virtually anybody using Sales Navigator;
- How to message many of your ideal client profile – without using any of your InMail quota;
- And many more tips and tricks.
Phil has been using LinkedIn Sales Navigator since LinkedIn released it years ago, and he credits it with much of his sales success.
Your investment for this course is just $147, but if you sign up by June 4th, 2021, it’s just $97. If you got just one more great piece of business, this course would easily give you a return on your investment many times over.
Get your ticket to LinkedIn Sales Navigator Jumpstart
- Get your ticket for June 9th at 2 PM Eastern here
- Get your ticket for June 11th at 9:30 AM Eastern here
More about your guide, Phil Gerbyshak:
Phil Gerbyshak knows sales. He’s a sales speaker, a sales executive, a sales expert, a sales leader mentor, a sales podcaster, and a sales coach. Phil has written 5 books, more than 3000 articles, and has been quoted in the Wall Street Journal, Daily Globe and Mail, Financial Times, Investor’s Business Daily, Inc. and many other publications, including earning 3 covers: Speaker Magazine, Marketing Media and Money, and Social Selling Made Easy. People recognize Phil for his personal brand of connection and simplicity, delivered with a smile and some hard-earned swagger. Phil is currently the chief revenue officer at Process and Results where he and his team work with the self-employed and small businesses to sell more, and the vice president of partnerships at B2Linked where they help people get more middle of funnel leads by advertising on LinkedIn.