LinkedIn Advertising Speaker
Looking for the next HOT thing in online marketing?
Here it is!
LinkedIn advertising is the most effective way to reach your exact audience of business professionals, and LinkedIn has quickly become a massive content hub for those professionals. What does that mean to your conference audience as a content marketers? Getting your content in front of exactly the right audiences, and seeding it to thought leaders!
With the hundreds of ways to target business professionals on LinkedIn, certain audience segments can get competitive, while others get left out entirely. Teach your conference attendees how to creatively target those segments that evade straightforward targeting for increased audience size and decreased CPCs.
Bring this under recognized, highly effective marketing technique to your conference audience at your next event! Contact B2Linked today to get started.
Check out Prior Speaking Engagements
Sample Talking Points
- A checklist for how to open a LinkedIn Ads account.
- Instructions on how to start (or gain access to) a LinkedIn Company Page
- Rundown of running and managing Sponsored Updates ad units
- Utilizing LinkedIn’s targeting to seed your B2B content to your dream audience.
- How to gauge performance of ad messaging and spend, and use it to both court high-value contacts, and drive interest.
- How to tie the results of your advertising to your talent acquisitions, and prove ROI.
- Guide for evaluating performance via social and backlink signals
- Case studies of how I’ve used these tactics in the past